Affiliate Marketing Network

Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Mysterious Affiliate Marketing Network

I have searched some useful information on affiliate marketing networks on many web sites and blogs. Still, there are some points which are never cleared and they can’t be unless I join some of the programs provided by affiliate marketing service providers.

As I was hunting for the information, I came across an affiliate network service provider. The service provider had a nice presentation in which some great offers were all visible. I was surprised by one thing that the provider started with a training program.

The dumb idea was that the service provider did not realize the very basic things that why I wanted to join. As if it were destined that I needed money and would do anything but with the assistance of the network. They would consult me, then build my web site, then promote it followed by marketing and all stuff. And much later they would offer me a deal with that web site.

There is one more thing that I am confused about. Affiliate marketing looks quite English. Whenever I start searching for resources, it is the UK service that comes at the top. Are services like affiliate marketing and affiliate networks more helpful in UK; means is it region specific?

Affiliate networks say a lot about commissions and performance. But are they willing to explain the details of their business or any such information which can result in increasing competition.

Affiliate marketers or affiliate networks must put down their working in simpler terms and explain briefly as how they are going to do it. They try to make it simple, but unfortunately they are unable to convince the people. If I want more business they must give a single proposition making everything clear as how they will deliver the task.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home